Before today’s pumps, people used to fill up their tank, shop at the convenience store when paying for their gas, and then leave. Nowadays, customers usually just pay at the pump and leave. This evolution results in significant revenue loss for gas station grocery stores and for the brands that sell products there. Another common problem for gas stations is not knowing how many people come to their location.
Bring Customers Back Inside The Shop With BlueFox Engage
With BlueFox Engage, customers
- Arrive at the pump,
- See the current store promotion on a display,
- Opt-in with their phone in seconds to be part of the promotional program,
- Receive a coupon on their phone and redeem it at the store immediately,
- Often purchase additional products once inside the store,
- Get promotions on their phone when they come back next time.
All of this with no app to download, and in any gas station running the same promotional campaign.
Images used for illustration purposes only
How BlueFox Engage Is Setup
We setup one tiny Engage sensor per gas station. Our sensor does not even need to be connected to the location’s Wi-Fi. All we need is a power outlet!
The promotional campaign is setup using our easy-to-use Campaign Management portal, with parameters such as logos, images, messages, frequencies, etc. Our portal provides our clients (gas station chains or brands) with all the key analytics they need to measure the Marketing/Business efficiency of their campaigns and demonstrate ROI.
Case studies have shown up to:
- 3x more visits into the gas station store when equipped with BlueFox Engage
- 96% program loyalty
- 10x ROI (Revenue generated vs Cost of Engage)